TERMS & CONDITIONS
· Written quotations (by way of a Booking Form) can be provided at the Client's request, although AdminAlternatives reserve the right (after suitable consultation) to amend the original quotation if the nature of an assignment, work or project changes in any way.
· The turnaround for work/project will be discussed and agreed prior to commencement of the work/project. Urgent deadlines for clients can also be discussed.
· A signed Booking Form giving details of the assignment, any specific requirements, agreed charges and indicates the client’s acceptance of AdminAlternatives Terms & Conditions and Payment Terms, will be required before commencement of any work/project.
· Work can be received either by email attachment, post, hard-copy, disk or memory stick.
· All electronic communication - incoming emails, files, disks or memory sticks will be scanned. However, even after scanning no unsolicited attachments to emails or emails containing no message alongside the attachment will be opened.
· All client's work is treated as strictly confidential and will never be used for personal gain or divulged to a third party in any way and will only be retained for as long as is necessary.
· All complaints received by AdminAlternatives will be dealt with in a fair and confidential manner in order to show good business relations.
· In the event of a Force Majeure (when an extraordinary event beyond either parties control occurs) – war, riot, crime, flood, etc., both parties will be free of obligation and liability due to non performance or delayed performance.
· Work is charged at an hourly rate with a minimum of an hour for any single assignment.
· Invoices are provided on the date of finishing each assignment.
· Payment is by cheque made payable to Janis Lees (AdminAlternatives), or cash, or by bank transfer (Details will be provided on request).
· If a cheque is returned by the bank, the client will be responsible for any charges incurred.
· For private individuals cheques must be covered by a valid cheque guarantee card.
· For companies a purchase order (or order on company headed paper) is required before work will commence.
· All mail shots including postage must be paid for in advance.
· All materials will be billed and itemised on invoices.
· Clients will be charged to the nearest 15 minutes.
· Format for delivery of all completed work will, as a general rule; mirror that of the receipt method. However, the format will comply with requirements contained within the agreed terms and confirmed on the signed Booking Form.
· It will remain the client’s responsibility to ensure all electronically returned work is virus checked even though it will have been scanned prior to dispatch.
· If, for whatever reason, an agreed specified delivery date is subsequently unable to be met, the client will be contacted at the earliest opportunity and, after suitable consultation, a new delivery date will be agreed by both parties.
· AdminAlternatives is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any document supplied to them.
· Final proof reading of all completed work is the responsibility of the client. Any errors found in the work will be rectified free of charge providing notification has been received within 24 hours of receipt of the completed work.
· AdminAlternatives cannot be held liable for errors or omissions that appear in the client’s final product in which the work is included.
· In the event by AdminAlternatives breaching the Terms & Conditions, the client’s remedies will be limited to the price of the service and AdminAlternatives will not be liable for any other damages.
· All assignments undertaken are considered strictly confidential and therefore no details will be revealed to any third party, unless this is deemed to be necessary by law.
· All original materials submitted to facilitate the completion of the assignment will be returned once it is finished and payment received.
· The client will be responsible for obtaining the appropriate copyright permission from any third parties for any material supplied to AdminAlternatives.
· AdminAlternativeswill assume no responsibility for any plagiarised material supplied by a client and reserves the right to return such work should that become apparent.
· AdminAlternatives is not responsible for the end use of any document produced or edited by them. Clients are solely responsible for its appropriate use, including abiding by any copyright laws, plagiarism laws and publishing requirements.
· AdminAlternatives retains the right to reject work for any client which involves material AdminAlternatives finds to be illegal, immoral or objectionable.
· In the unfortunate event of a cancellation of confirmed work/project being required by the client, AdminAlternatives will be reimbursed for any time already expended and recompensed for any out of pocket expenses incurred for which a detailed invoice will be provided.